Uttarakhand Elections 2017 Live Updates: A state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas is all set for the polls on 15th February, political parties released list of candidates and this time lets us see who win win the polls, it looks we can expect higher polling percentage than the last year, through the voting process the people as this is a chance for them to elect a good leader, although in this Uk Elections 2017 there seem high competition between the Indian National Congress (INC), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Uttarakhand Kranti Dal (UKD), according to the 2012 census the population of the Uttarakhand state is 10.08 million out of which there are lot of voters who are deciding their MLA’s this time.
Uttarakhand Elections 2017 Live Updates | UK Assembly Polls
- 07:25 am: The polling could be raised or increased by the time, though.
- 10:55 am: More updates will be available soon, stay tuned with us
- 02:30 pm: Polling smoothly continues in the state of Uttarakhand
- Stay tuned with us; more updates will be done on polling day i.e., 15th February 2017
Uttarakhand Elections 2017 Latest News
- Polling Day: 12:40 pm: Harish Rawat has cast his vote at booth no 45 in Dharampur
- Polling Day: 10:40 am: Ramesh Pokhariyal to cast a vote [Expected, Actual will be Updated Later]
- Polling Day: 12:45 pm: Vijay Bahuguna to cast a vote soon [Expected, Actual to Updated Later]
- January 17, 2017: Senior Congress leader Yashpal Arya joins BJP
- January 17, 2017: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for UP and 64 for Uttarakhand
- January 17, 2017: CEC to review poll preparedness in Uttarakhand
- January 17, 2017: ‘Overburdened’ bank employees demand exemption from poll duty in state
68% voting in #Uttarakhand till 5 pm
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 15, 2017
Uttarakhand Elections 2017 Polling Percentage
- 07:25 am: The polling or casting of votes begun in the State in early morning
- 09:00 am: The people can be seen at polling booths/stations to elect their MLA
- 09:50 am: The –% of Polling recorded in Uttarakhand till now, more updates awaited
- 12:30 pm: It’s almost lunch time, and polling is expected to increase more to –%
- 03:05 pm: Till now Only –% of polling recording in all districts/constituencies of Uttarakhand
- 04:35 pm: The polling may be closed soon, –% of polling recorded
- 05:50 pm: Polling has been almost done and exit polls only after 8th March 2017
- Note: The actual polling percentages to be updated on Polling day only, i.e., 15th February 2017
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Election 2017 Opinion Polls
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Election 2017 Schedule
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Election 2017 Exit Polls
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Election Result Date 2017
Also, Check – Uttarakhand Election MLA Winner List 2017
The casting of votes to being at various polling centres in various districts & cities of Uk like Nainital & Dehradun etc, the votes will be stored in the EVM’s and than EVM machines are sealed again with full of security and kept at the safe place, and it is about to open for counting of votes on March 11, 2017, and votes will be counted for all constituencies and districts and released officially, we will also update time to time information on results day also.
So the readers are requested to bookmarks us by pressing CTRL+D so that you can access our website easily. You can comment if you have anything to share and also you can ask your questions regarding the elections, you can follow on Facebook to get more updates on Facebook also. Share the website with your friends also.